Notice to Our Patients: COVID19 Update
We are OPEN and welcoming patients for routine dental treatment and restorative care. Rescheduling previously cancelled appointments and modifying existing appointments has begun.
Your well-being and safety are our highest priority.
- We have personalized arrival procedures to guide you from your car directly to treatment rooms.
- We have added medical grade air filtration management systems with HEPA 13 air filters in treatment rooms and common areas to remove germs from circulating air.
- We have added extra-oral suctions for use during your treatment to minimize aerosols in the treatment room
- All patients and team members will don a mask when inside the reception area and hallways.
- We will be taking patient and team member's temperatures upon arrival with a touchless thermometer.
- You will be given an oral rinse prior to treatment to reduce exposure to germs.
- We are allowing greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the office at any one time.
We look forward to seeing everyone again soon!
Dr. Etemadi and the Team of Cherry Valley Dental
Our mission is to provide a dental home for the families of the community. Our practice is dedicated to consistently exceeding expectations in what a great dental experience should be without pressure, without judgment, with comfort, compassion and honesty.
Take a virtual stroll around our new office in downtown Duvall.